Friday, December 11, 2015

B283 - Week 11



This week I was reminded again how important it is for a manager to hold effective and to the point team meetings!
Every month my boss calls an early team meeting. He seems prepared, but he repeats himself every time and keeps reviewing basic information that every one of us should be doing on a daily basis to begin with. In my opinion when you keep treating your team as if they are little children who constantly need to be reminded to wipe their nose, soon enough your team will act like they are a bunch of children. Fortunately for our team, most of them are extremely professional and independent and along with myself simply ignore our boss. However, that’s probably not what a manager wants from his team either!
All cartridges sold for my $100 challenge have been delivered. I always worry sending product out for eBay auctions, as you never know if the recipient is going to make a stink about anything minor, which could result in a ding on your auction feedback. I only have one cartridge still listed and I’m not sure it’s going to sell. I’ve reached the $100 goal, though, so I am not going to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment