Friday, October 16, 2015

B283 - Week 4



This week I started in my new territory for work. One of the big reasons management made this change was so I would have a better chance of successfully prospecting for new customers. One of the student leadership associates (SLA) will be working alongside me for the next few months. He is a recent college grad and had been helping the previous market manager for the last 3 months. I have to say I am thoroughly impressed with this young man. Over the past 5 years I have worked with plenty of new employees and SLAs, but I have to say I’ve never found them to be this hard working and more importantly humble! Parker is a go-getter, not afraid to get his hands dirty, always polite, quick to share his thoughts, but willing to go with my lead if it’s different. I hope my boys will grow into young men like him!
I’ve picked all the printer cartridges now for my $100 challenge. I was going to work on finding out this week for how much money they’ve recently sold on eBay and the likes, but I simply have not had the time yet. Tomorrow is Saturday and with my homework almost done, I should be able to spend a couple of hours doing some product pricing research. I plan to list the cartridges first at a fair market value price. If nobody makes a purchase within the first few weeks, I will list them as a 99c auction with no reserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment