Saturday, October 24, 2015

B283 - Week 5

Continued success at work, yeah! My new outlet goal for Q4 2015 is almost within reach and the first month still has a whole week to go! I wish I would have transferred out of the big city a long time ago, that could have meant as much as $6,000 more annually. But downtown was good for me, I learned a lot, built a lot of relationships and it allowed me to have more time available for family.
My new counterpart still works hard, he just has a hard time seeing what improvements could be made. Even at his young age he seems to be set in his ways and doesn't like to hear new or different ideas. I'm honestly surprised. It's not any major areas, so I may just wait until he gets to move on and work with other employees on our team as well. He's done a good job holding down the fort during the transition, but I need to make this area work for me, and do it fast!
I've checked out all the print cartridges I picked up and priced them by using the "closed" auction search feature on eBay. Even going with the lowest closing prices on eBay, the sales should total just over $200. Hopefully I will be able to sell 2 of them for higher than the low prices, which means I could easily go well over $300!
I want to put together some nice auction templates, or find if there are any free services that offer templates. I really don't like the default eBay look for individual auctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment