Saturday, November 28, 2015

B283 - Week 10

Aside from being grateful this week for being off from work, as well as getting to enjoy my family and Thanksgiving, there are many other things that crossed my mind this week that I am thankful for:
  • Upset customers - They remind me how passionate they are about their business and our products and that their expectations are high not only for our brand, but for our people as well. Not everybody gets to work for an iconic company like ours!
  • Mistakes - They keep me humble and remind me that I still have plenty to learn!
  • Unemployment - I still cringe at the thought of ever losing my job again, but I also remember those faith building times and the many people I got to know.
For the $100 challenge I listed 4 more items this week, but unfortunately the listings have not attracted any buyers yet. It’s getting down to crunch time, so if these last items have not sold in another 10-12 days, I will simply relist them as 99c style auctions with no reserve and sell them for the highest bid!

No comments:

Post a Comment